CristalACTiV™ DT-58 is a high surface area ultrafine TiO₂ based powder with WO₃ and SiO₂.
- High thermal stability
- Low sulfate content
- Low contents in sodium, potassium and iron
- DeNOx Stationary Catalysis - Power Plants
- DeNOx Mobile Catalysis - Diesel
This information does not constitute a specification. Product Specifications are available upon request.
- Crystal form: anatase
- Agglomerate size (laser diffraction): D50% ~ 1.0 µm
- Loss on ignition: ~ 2.5 wt%
- Surface area: ~ 110 m²/g
- WO₃: ~ 9 wt%
- SiO₂: ~ 10 wt%
- SO₃: ~ 0.30 wt%
Safety and Regulatory Information
For Safety, Storage, Handling, Labeling and Transportation guidelines as well as for Chemical Inventory status, Regulatory status and Classification, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.