Titanium Chemicals (TiCl4 and its derivatives) are the source for adding titanium functionality into your products. Cristal is the world’s largest supplier of these materials, with many years of experience safely manufacturing and distributing them throughout the world. Cristal has developed a range of high purity titanium chemicals in various chemical forms and in a broad range of packaging types to suit your needs.
Cristal is a global supplier to a wide variety of end-use applications for Titanium Chemicals:
- Catalysts for Polymerization, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical Synthesis
- Electronic Chemicals
- Pearlescent Pigments
- Titanium Metal and Powders
- Metal and Glass surface treatment
- TiO2 seeds
Safe, Reliable and Supportive
Cristal has been safely supplying Titanium Tetrachloride, Titanium Oxychloride, and Titanium Oxysulfate to the merchant market for over fifty years. During this time, Cristal has built strong safety, handling, packaging, and export capabilities with a dedicated sales and business team. The use of multiple merchant Titanium Chemicals production sites on two continents allows us to provide customers with a reliable and secure supply.
Cristal is committed to ensuring your personal safety and protecting our environment:
- To ensure safe handling practices, we begin with a rigorous and detailed risk assessment evaluation and propose a detailed training program for all new customers.
- Our technical experts are available to provide general safety and operational advice.
- We support you in defining the most appropriate packaging solutions, such as laboratory trials and commercial use to suit your requirements.
- We reinforce safety practices with a collaborative safety audit that is performed at your site.
- Cristal is an active member of the European Chemical Industry Council (CEFIC), encouraging safe handling of TiCl4 and derivatives within associated industries and sharing the knowledge of best practices.
- All Cristal merchant Titanium Chemicals sites are ISO 9001 (2008) compliant.